The world's most valuable brands* are worth over 300 billion US dollars! Not only trademarks, but also patents and designs are excellent tools for securing your own developments and are valuable assets for companies at the same time. How this works and what considerations underlie it will be told by three entrepreneurs each in the three-part event series Business Talk IP. The stage guests talk to each other about their first steps and the various possibilities to generate value for companies with intellectual property - but they also chat from the sewing box about what mistakes they have made and how they would proceed with today's knowledge.
This not only provides the opportunity to hear unique stories, but also to ask questions of the stage guests.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and start-ups will have the opportunity to get to know three sectors and their very different ways of dealing with industrial property rights on 14, 21 and 28 May 2019:
14 May 2019 #1 clean economy
* The Electric Hotel / Atelier Fleiter - Sebastian Fleiter, Founder and Managing Director
* Soulbottles / soulproducts GmbH - Paul Kupfer, Founder and Managing Director
* Leef Blattwerk GmbH - Claudio Fritz-Vietta, Founder and Managing Director
21. May 2019 #2 optics & photonics
* Chronos Visions GmbH - Dr. Friedrich J. Baartz, Founder and Managing Director
* Chembio Diagnostic GmbH (formerly opTricon GmbH) - Dipl.-Ing. Lutz Melchior, founder and managing director
* Sicoya GmbH - Dr. Hanjo Rhee, Co-Founder and Director Photonics IC Design
28. May 2019 #3 health economy
* Nagual Dance / Nagual Sounds GmbH - Matthias Strobel, Founder and Managing Director
* Ovula Ring / VivoSensMedical GmbH - Sebastian Alexander, Founder and Managing Director
* DENTTABS innovative Zahnpflegegesellschaft mbH - Axel Kaiser, Founder and Managing Director
As a prelude to the respective events, you can use a short self-test to assess the intellectual property of your company for possible need for action.
The Business Talk IP takes place at the Berlin office of the German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA), Gitschiner Str. 97, 10969 Berlin. Admission is free of charge; entrance 17h / beginning 17:30h.
The number of seats is limited; please register in advance at email@example.com